Friday, September 22, 2006

 
Listen, It's just a thought, well, it's more than a thought, it's a, uh, an enactment.

I'm having trouble following our gmails. They're long, there's a lot of clicking and finding. Let's try a blog. Polsky's did it and it's really nice. No one but immed fam bothers them. 'cept me.

Anything private, we put in email.

But we have our news, face it.

Like Aba took our ailing Altima to the J and someone stole a hubcap. He replaced it. 45 bucks.

Last night someone took his replacement.

I suggested he get a new one, park at the J, and write a note that says,

Here, take it you sick puppy. I'm GIVING it to you.

CHATIVAH V'CHATIMAH L'TOVA!

LF (see, we can just be our initials, or we can find new nicknames, IT'S OUR BLOG!


Comments:
Oh and folks, I'm working on the Wall of Fame and could use more pix.
 
I guess I'm what say news
Great.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?