Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

The Lorber Side of the Family

There IS one, peeps. And they have found us! A lovely young cousin-- my second, yours once removed (I guess)-- named David Mann has found your Uncle David and has successfully charmed a relationship! A BRIDGE to the other side.

So last night I was in Glenbrook Hospital visiting Grampa, who is fast becoming a nurse fave. In walked this young man who looked just like my cousin Geri. Geri lived with us for about a year while her mom was in the middle of White Flight from the South Side. We were very close and then very not close (sigh).

I'll update you all as the story develops.

And yes, I've wasted WAY too much time blogging today, in case you want to know.

Have a great day. Mom

Comments:
Grandpa's in the hospital?!?

Am I the only one who hasn't been told?
 
Yeah, his ulcers are acting up. He's okay.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?