Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

Watching Dora

The news by me is that I made it through the second round of interviews with Ron Herman and it's now down to me and one other candidate. Just when I thought I could leave it in Hashem's hands, I've got to do one more project to try and prove my worth. So that's what I'll be spending today and probably tomorrow on - ugh. At least the assignments are kind of fun.

Elan asked me about the birds and the bees the other night, which I'll probably use as a blog today.

I'm having my mezuzahs checked tomorrow, just to be sure.

And I moved furniture around in my apartment and changed the knobs on dressers and it makes ALL the difference. Seems much bigger and fresher. Highly recommend.

Here are the boys at this moment (watching a morning dose of Dora):


Comments:
Great FNF! 4-year-olds and 5-year-olds get pretty libidinized and fascinated by sex quite naturally, according to classic psychodynamic teaching. Later in childhood, perhaps from cultural pressures (read, Day School) they learn to sublimate, and a 7- or 8-year-old boy would much rather talk about baseball or cars or science fiction than the secrets of human reproduction.
Of course, when they get to their middle teens, they once again become REAL interested in sex, which carries most men through their young adulthood, until, say, about 50 years old, when, once again, baseball and cars and science fiction somehow become more captivating . . .
 
Aw...poor guy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?