Sunday, October 29, 2006

 

And Simcha's Figured Out How to Stay Awake

Here's what the little tyke has to say:

For those who don't know, choref zman means winter semester (I guess).

Not quite school, but choref zman did start this week. It's long. Like
five months straight. And its dark like at 4:30, so it's a little
depressing. Torah still good though. Along with this pizza I had today.
Toppings included: peppers, tomatoes, onions, and eggplant. Also
discovered that the book I'm reading (The Plot Against America,
Philip Roth) has the word Adoshem spelled out in full, so
I probably can't flag it. Other than that, not much to report.
Bloggers, feel free to email me your blogs in spare time.

Have a good shabbos all,
-Sim

Then there's today's email:

At the KBY breakfast there's usually a line to get to the 30 gallon hot
water heater every morning. So today, after I mixed my instant coffee,
milk, and sugar, I skipped the line by going to the big vat of tea (lots
of brits in the school) to fill up the cup. The result: Liquid speed. I
may have stolen the idea from an episode of Step By Step, but my g-d does
that stuff give you a jolt. Crazy. For reference.
Other additions of Choref Zman include daily porridge for breakfast, which
I happen to be a huge fan of, and hourly rainstorms followed by hourly
sunshine. Tis a strange schedule. Have a pleasant winter all,
-Sim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?