Monday, October 16, 2006

 

Beno's First Post

Just figured I'd check out the Flam News and see what all the fuss is about. I gotta say, Mom has done us proud once again. The blog looks really nice. I like the pictures idea.

I decided last minute to come for the weekend and was happy to see everyone! It was a lot of fun. HH is definitely a star and a true lady. She always smiles, never drools, and keeps her audience wanting more. Other highlights: deciding where Jake is going to college, eating all of Mom's great food, late night tea with Savta, reading a document to be named later, and learning the history of my family's living room furniture from Buba and Grandpa. Oh, and buying 4 Old Navy polos for 97 cents each. (97 cents! Can you believe that?)

Duv, I liked your LSAT description... reminds me of how I felt about the GREs. I'll bet you did fine. BTW, Duv is right about Battlestar Galactica... that show is awesome.

Comments:
Congrats, Bean, on Your First Post. Sounds like you had a great time. I'm glad you decided to go.
 
97 cents? WTF??
 
They were supposed to be 3.97 but O.N. couldn't argue with the price tag which read .97.

He could have bought 20 of them!

Agreed, Bean, great post.
 
Noach insists that the $.97 wasn't a fluke of the cash register, they really were supposed to be that price. And Noach used to work at Old Navy. That very store, in fact.

So where is Jake going to college?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?