Tuesday, October 17, 2006

 

Cousin Adoration

Elan told me, in detail, about how happy he was to see little HH:

"Mommy, you wouldn't believe it. She craw-uls! And she says hi! She says it! She talks!"

Ariel nods to confirm. "Yes. She does. Baby Honey say Hi."

Me: "Is she cute?"

Elan: "She's so SO pretty! Like the prettiest she ever was! I missed-ed her so much and I was so happy to see her! And we were just playing wif her for a loong time."

Me: "Wow."

Elan: "Mommy, what will we call her when she growses up? because she'll probably 'hink Hannah Honey is a baby name when she is bigger."

Me: "It's her name. Your name stays the same. If she thinks it's babyish, maybe we'll just call her Hannah?"

Elan: "When she growses up, I'm going to tell her I remember her from when she was so teeny-tiny little. And she will laugh - she will 'hink it's so funny."

I'm sure she will. I'm also not making a word of this up.

On other notes, I'm not going to blog about my job (on OFAF) anymore, only vaguely and in reference to my relationship with the kids. Too paranoid. So if you want to know how it's going, just call me. So far, so good. Busy, but fun.

Comments:
Just for the record... Honey is a real name. Plenty of people have it, including (I think) someone at shul.
 
And whoa, you weren't kidding, you actually deleted the blog about your work computer!!!
 
Just for the record... Honey is a real name


Yeah, so is "Birdie.
And "Babe."
And "Boof."
 
If I have a kid named "Babe," his/her middle name is gonna be "Piginthecity."
 
so coot, those kids
 
Oh, I'm going to rent Babe again, no, will you buy me a copy and I'll pay you back Yac? You get them cheap, right?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?