Sunday, October 22, 2006

 

Ron Herman's Web Site

Okay, maybe I'm crazy, but it seems to me that about 6 weeks ago I went to this store's web site and it stunk. This morning I went there to sign up to be on the email list, and lo and behold, it is SO much better.

How does that happen?

Anyway, if you guys want to actually see what MargoKR is doing these days, go to RonHerman.com. If you want to get their emails, Sign Up. It only takes a second (thanks for streamlining that, sweetheart). No fuss.

Have a great week.

Love, Mom

Comments:
I did NOT have anything to do with the recent website change, sorry to disappoint. They just applied an older version of the site for the interim before I do the total re-design. I agree it's much better, but can't take any credit.
 
Or any blame. Like I hated his logo (the name piece) and wasn't thrilled with the front page, but it was a lot better than the original. So I'm glad you're on it, honey.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?