Saturday, October 28, 2006

 

Shabbas with Some Gorens

Well, of course it was special, what did you think?

Uncle Mike brought his unbelievable voice (beautiful kiddush) along with him from Hormel, NY where he shivers while he works. (We whistle). Aunt Leesa was gracious and smiley and helpful, and Safta SLEPT OVER.

It was really fun.

We went to a Borders tonight to buy some children's books and browse and drink coffee and whatever else people do at Borders (talked too loud, sang When You Walk Through A Storm Hold Your Head Up High, or some old song like that from Carousel or was it Carnival and oh, aren't they the same?

Rachelle, help me here.

Now Leesa and Aba are watching the last game of the World Series (at least I think it's the last game). So I'm stuck blogging. What a shame.

Have a great week.

Oh, and Chammie. I saw a book on vampires and apparently the word Peeps means Vampires. You never told me. All this time I've been using this word as a shorter word for people. I feel so dumb.

Don't say it!

Mom

Comments:
I always thought it meant werewolves. Huh.
 
could be werewolves. didn't read the book. got the general idea that peeps was some kind of blood sucking creature. what do werewolves eat if not that?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?