Friday, October 06, 2006

 

SUCCOS CHICAGO?

Yeah, that's where we are. Dovid and Chammie graced us with their presence, so we're pretty happy with the holiday. They look marvelous.

Aba has done an unbelievable job on the succah. We have Persian rugs hanging on the walls. I'm going out to videotape it as soon as I'm finished.

I, of course, am burning most things.

To make matters worse, I bought a Tang a lovely yellow fish, made Tang lunches, and in the process of dividing up the vegetable cubes and the planktyn and placing them in the saran wrap, forgot about him. I think I killed him within 2 hours of possession (he's not dead yet, but is on his side, so perhaps whisper a prayer.)

I had left him in the plastic bag in the tank to adjust to the water and he probably has gill damage, perhaps fatal. My excuse? Got up this morning around 4-ish, had to make the lasagna , didn't I?

So I'm pretty sad about that. This could take awhile to get over. I feel like a real murderer. (AND I'm out 30 bucks).

Chag sameach,

Love, Mom

Comments:
you can for sure still return it...
 
RETURN! RETURN!

I went to the zoo today. Not much else goin' on. Can't wait to see you soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?