Thursday, October 26, 2006

 

When Freedmans Run Out of Words

Are we quiet, or what? I ran over to the polsky blog and they ramble like mad!
I think it's seattlepolskys.blogspot.com if you want to crash in on them. I do, usually with a one liner that says, basically, yo.

Things in Chicago still haven't settled down. I'm feeling a little wiped out from Tishre and the 7-brachas, although having Aunt Leesa is energizing, and Aunt Winnie popped in.

Yesterday was a double header on birthdays, Aunt L. and Uncle Scot. And it's Grampa Sidney's on the 28th, although he tried to move it to Tishre, but since he probably didn't quite remember when in Tishre I left it where it is. I'll always choose the later date, think I get a choice between the solar and lunar.

That's pretty much it. The menu for Shabbas is straight from the freezer!

Love you all, Mom

Comments:
It's not a competition.

And if it WERE, I should point out that (at last count) you, Aba, Margo and me ALL have separate blogs. :D
 
Yeah, yeah: "... Aba, Margo and I..." I know. Knew it as soon as I posted it.
 
SAM! How wonderful to hear from you! As a chef, of course you measure.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?