Wednesday, November 29, 2006

 

Hi

Just thought I'd say that. Aba's out playing Jewish Rock and Roll and I made a soup and a side dish for Shabbas in anticipation of something of a crowd.

Ruchie is out of town (Israel) so Meish and Chana are coming for dinner. So are 3 Bekritsky's and maybe 3 Wengrows, add Safta and we have a dinner party.

This has been a busy work week, an actual full week! It was also a week of self-disclosure on my blog, which is about to end for awhile. Too emotional. I'm sticking to what to do if your spouse has finally stopped using cocaine and you're still really, really mad at him. T-G we don't have these problems in our family.

or do we

Nah.

In other news, Yac sent me this pic of HH today and I have to share it.



She's had a haircut, which is good, since until you've seen that kid's eyes you have not experienced the greatest pleasure in life. Right YacRac?

It's true.

In other news, Safta's not moving at the end of the week. Instead she's waiting until the management moves her. In the meantime she's living out of boxes. My guess is this doesn't feel great. Lend emotional support, kids.

Grampa and Buba are looking good. Elan and Ariel are cute on Skype.

Oh! I hear a key in the lock! I'm going down to say howdy to Abs. That rhymes with snobs. He's soon to post about Abs which rhymes with grabs pretty soon on his Bunk Blog. Click on that, Mom, those two words prior to this sentence, "Bunk Blog", to read Mark's discussion about shoes.

Love to all,

Mom

Comments:
That child is soooo Merlis.

DF
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?