Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 

Jeffrey & me

So, as many of you may already know, I'm addicted to watching Project Runway. It's a reality TV competition for fashion designers. This season, my favorite contestant was a rocker dude named Jeffrey Sebelia. Jeffrey's a talented ex-junkie who likes to act tough and mean. Inside I think he's a big softie... his neck tattoo is the name of his 4-year old son followed by "the love of my life" in Italian.

Anyways, Jeffrey won the show, Mag's selling his clothes, and I decided to dress up as him for our annual Halloween party. The costume was a hit, and there were some other good ones at the party, too! I have a bunch of pics up of the real Jeffrey, me, and some of my friends at http://www.flickr.com/photos/berkeleybean .... enjoy.

Comments:
Good Lord, you looked terrifying!
 
So cool,Bean, very proud of you.
 
if you never watched the show, you don't know how good this costume was. people at work were FREAKING OUT when i showed them the pics.
Awesome.
His clothes go on sale in march at ronherman.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?