Friday, November 17, 2006

 

More on the trip to L.A.

Listen, I try to stay in touch with you guys, but you have to get blogging, too. I'm real sick of gmail. Hurts my eyes. Write here.

I wrote about our vacation (and it was a really good one, too) on my blog in a couple of places, probably to the chagrin of my readers.

But who cares? Bloggers can be pretty defensive about their blogs. But do read some of my stories about our trip on Lessons From a Family Therapist. I think they're mostly on the last 3 posts from November 14-17.

I even put up a couple of pictures over there!

Here are a few more. We took the one of Safta and Winnie when she surprised BOTH Aunt Leesa and Saft in Chicago. I have the video, too. One day will really have to make one of the past year.

Have a great Shabbas, Love, Mom












Comments:
Sorry, I'll blog better next week. Promise!
 
PS -- great pics! Love 'em!
 
thanks
 
Does anyone else see how much I look like Aba? Freaky.

Also, the pic of Ariel hiding under a jacket? Um, he's probably pooping.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?