Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

Ouch

I don't know how, but today at work, I hurt my back. It's the first time I can actually remember doing something like that... y'know, something which makes me feel old. And my birthday is next week, to help me keep things in perspective. Maybe Aba's right about that exercise thing.

Rachelle and I are in play mode right now, as she's in rehearsal most nights, and writing a Jewish-themed spoof of West Side Story during her limited free time.

Well, this is a crappy little post, aint it?

Comments:
But at least it's a post! We depend on them, those of us who don't get the Star Wars jokes (or who have been banned from the Star Wars blog!)
 
You weren't banned...


Okay, you sorta were. :p
 
you know it's better this way
 
For those keeping score, my back feels better today. Woo hoo!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?