Sunday, December 10, 2006

 
Hi all,

You may have trouble logging into Flam News. I got sucked into the hype and switched to Blogger on Beta, almost lost my blog in the process. I still have no idea what the advantage is. If anyone knows, let me know. But I have a feeling that you all will have to make this change.

You are mainly going to be logging in with an email account, whichever that is. I don't think you need a gmail account, but you might. Hope not, seriously.

So I apologize in advance for the confusion. I feel we may have to start a whole new blog if it gets too weird, but hopefully we can all make it through the transition.

Aba and I saw the new Christopher Guest movie on Purim, For Your Consideration and thought it hysterical if a little weird. We went with the Novick's who liked it, too. Mom and Dad, you'll find it too silly for your taste, I guarantee it.

Today's a busy work day for us in Chi-town. Then I'm going to clean house and start baking for Aba's siyum, Tuesday Dec 19 at 7:30. I didn't send out invites or call, so if you're here reading this and we mentioned it, consider yourself expected to be there or be square. It means you're a chavrusa, a relative, or that you can see the set-up of one of Aba's puns coming a mile away.

Have a good week, love, Mom

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?