Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 

A little Flam News

Bad news: Uncle Dave's basement flooded and is requiring SERIOUS work. Meaning more money will be sunk into that thing than a year at Northwestern.

Good news: Okay, it's Buba and Grampa Lorber's anniversary.
Call them at 305-466-1714 on Thurs. Dec 27. They're married 59 years.

Bad news: My house is a mess and I don't want to deal with it. Also, apparently some people heard from the Bean, but I didn't get his email. I'm sure I'm considered a subversive in Thailand because their bloggers and I communicate (it's true)

Good news: Dovid and Chammie are here!!!!! We went to a movie!!!!! It made me so sleepy I felt like my dad at the movies (History Boys, needed almost an hour's worth of chopping, could have been great, music was WONDERFUL) They also come to visit in the evening and we have breakfast!!!!!!

And finally, Best news: Helen's coming tomorrow. I think. :)

Oh, and the link below now works, if you want to hear some of Aba's recital for his siyum.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?