Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 

Yummy!

Well, the vacation has come and gone. And as the saying goes, now I need a vacation. Zing!

But I did a lot of fun stuff, such as seeing Beno in San Diego and seeing Rachelle direct her sister's play after getting laryngitis (sp?). First she acts without a voice, now she directs without a voice... it's crazy, I tells ya!

And speaking of crazy, here's the cake she made for my birfday:

You can't tell from this pic, but even the actual cake inside was green. Star Wars cannibalism!

Comments:
me either, Cham, although the choclate from the siyum was PRETTY good (you'll get it when you come in if you're nice).

funny thing, Yac, you look a little like Yoda here. The mouth.
 
The cake and meal and service were all outstanding.

She's the hostess with the mostess.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?