Thursday, January 25, 2007

 

Making Mixes

I know you kids have IPods, but us old folks don't need more noise in our heads.

So I buy from ITunes and burn CD's. If you want the latest, let me know. I'm taking orders. It costs me nothing still I won't be insulted if you don't want one! I know some of you (live on Burbank) will like it. The showtunes are from the original Broadway productions except for a couple of lame Billy Joel songs that just made me want to have them.

Here it is:

1. She's Got a Way- Billy Joel
2. Always a Woman to Me- Billy Joel
3. New York, New York- Tony Bennett
4. I Could Have Danced All Night- Julie Andrews, My Fair Lady
5. I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face- Rex Harrison, My Fair Lady
6. And I love her-The Beatles
7. Maybe This Time- Cabaret
8. I Still Believe- Miss Saigon
9. I Like the Way I Feel- Barbra-Yentl
10. Papa Can You Hear Me- Barbra- Yentl
11. With One More Look at You- Barbra- A Star is Born
12. Tonight- West Side Story
13. If He Walked Into My Life Today- Mame
14. I'd Do Anything for you, Dear- Oliver
15. As Long As He Needs Me- Oliver
16. Who Will Buy- Oliver
17. To Dream the Impossible Dream, Man of Lamancha
18. It Only Takes a Moment (for your eyes to meet and then)- Hello Dolly

All I can say is, this is a fabulous CD if I do say so myself.

Lines are open. Have a great Shabbas everyone, Love, Mom

Comments:
I'll take it.
 
Cool.
 
Too much Babs!
 
so you skip her
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?