Tuesday, January 30, 2007

 

No one's blogging anymore?

Hey, where is everyone?

Well, Aba and I went to an opera last night, Puccini's Turandot and it was simply unbelievably good, spectacular sets, voices, orchestra, music, and costumes, so many costumes. read the review on my blog

In other news there was a 60th anniversary party for Aunt Goldie and Uncle Max that I missed on Sunday (work, work, work).

BUT Aba and I do intend to make the bris for Rissell and Baruch Russell's new little tyke. Rissell's a Kalman and it's always fun catching up with that side of the family.

Oh, and Safta MOVED. Give her a call on her cell phone to wish her mazal. Her land phone won't be on until Friday. It was very stressful for her. 773-209-1022.

Other than that?

I'm still hacking away and sleeping upright. Week two. Anyone else have a health complaint?

Love, Mom

Comments:
I'll try to blog something short later today... meanwhile, I'm feeling better, only coughing and wheezing in the morning, and a bit at night.

BTW, anyone else rooting for the Russel kid to be named Ross? Or if they ever have a girl... Rus? (Think ashkenazic pronounciation.)
 
I blogged last night!

DF
 
Dovid, you have to blog HERE or at least tell us you blogged THERE.

The baby's name was none of the above. They named him for my Uncle Julie, oheh b'shalom, b'vracha, Yehuda.

And the rabbi spoke only of my uncle who happened to be a MOST adel, lovely man.
 
Crud. I was planning on using that name!

... some day. Not now. Nothing to announce.
 
Actually, it was Daniel Yehuda. I'll call him DJ Russell (great basketball-player name).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?