Friday, February 16, 2007

 

Hello Hello

Hi guys,
I know I haven't done much in the way of blogging lately and I am sorry for being out of touch. I think it's because I stare at the computer for 8 eight hours straight every day and after that I pretty much don't even want to smell one until the next stretch. Such is life.

I AM doing lots of quality TV watching, though. That's going really well, and surprisingly my low tolerance for screens with flashing lights doesn't seem to apply. I know, you're all relieved.

In work news, my new site is finally up! If you haven't already, check it out at ronherman.com and then be sure to email and tell me how much you love me. I'm vulnerable right now, having exposed my work to millions of people for the first time ever.

The kids are great. Loving these ages. Yoni's great, if keeping late hours. He's happy about it at least.

I'll try to write more over the weekend. Love you all. Miss those of you who are extra far away.

Comments:
I have officially replaced Margo as the ULTIMATE BLOGGER (exception: mom who writes more than God.)

Visit www.vulgarherd.blogspot.com

DF
 
i appreciate any and all competition and so does G-d, am pretty sure He likes it when we keep up with one another.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?